Creative Grids Quilt Ruler 20-1/2in Square - CGR20
- This 20-1/2 inch square features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1 inch grids marked in 1/8 and 1/4 inch increments. Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the 1/4 inch grip sides to cut whole inches. The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature – designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the 1/2 inch grip sides – to add the 1/2 inch seam allowance. A 45 degree angle is printed in black and is used to trim half-square triangles to size.
- White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches or embroidered and appliqued blocks.
- The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
- Total Size - 20-1/2in x 20-1/2in